Despite my personal determination or education, discovering my E-Style and learning about my natural strengths and weaknesses played the biggest role in my success. I learned which businesses were best for me to embrace and which ones to stay away from. I want you to gain that same level of insight and confidence. Once I discovered my E-Style, I learned how to delegate better and I identified the best people to have on my business team for maximum success and minimum conflict.
Below are the 9 E-Styles that I have researched and identified.
- Business Professionals - These professionals are the organizers and administrators of the entrepreneurial world.
- Designers - This group loves to work with their hands to create things.
- Directors - Dependable, dominant, entrepreneurs who bring order to chaos.
- Explorers - Determined to take the world by storm, here are your confident, risk-takers.
- Guiding Lights - Always eager to help customers become their best selves, if you give these folks a pair of pom poms, they’ll cheer you on for life.
- Negotiators - These skillful advisers are effective consensus builders to their customers.
- People Pleasers - Warm, caring service providers who look after and defend many of our personal and home care needs.
- Performers-This group enjoys creating positive, entertaining experiences for their customers.
- Super Achievers - These are your high energy, charming leaders who can persuade almost anyone, anytime, anywhere.
No matter your entrepreneurial personality, or E-Style, you can have a successful business. One that is custom-fit for the real you. Are you willing to find out what works for you? Different businesses demand different personalities in order to achieve great success. Take time to research your style and gain the same kind of fun as joining the party section. Even in business, you can cut loose and be your true self.
So, how do you get to discover your personal "party section?" Click here and learn more about my new book, What's My E-Style?. Discovering your entrepreneurial personality will be your most effective step in creating successful and enjoyable opportunities for not just you, but everyone involved.
I would love to hear your feedback. Please add your comments below.